Monday, May 25, 2009

We are the CHAMPIONS

I have so much I want to post.  My parents came up and we did a fun project, and so many other things but they will have to wait because I’m way too tired.  However, I had to post the results of today’s final.  Nathan’s team played in the Steinger tournament in Arvada (North of Denver).  The tournament started Saturday.  Stephen took Nathan up for the day.  The boys won 6-0 and then 3-1.  Sunday Nathan didn’t play, but the team continued winning.  And sooooo today they played in the final this morning.  We had to leave by 6:45am to get up there.  That’s hard when there are four girls heads of hair to do.  Nathan had us all up by 6:00am so that we wouldn’t be late.  The boys were awesome and won again making them the champions!  All of us parents had a ball chatting and cheering.

Nathan Tournament 9

Nathan Tournament

Nathan Tournament 2

Nathan Tournament 3

Nathan Tournament 6

Nathan Tournament 4

Nathan Tournament 8

Yeah Flyers!!!  You guys were awesome!!!

4 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

Tell Nathan CONGRATULATIONS!! I am proud of him. He is such a great athlete!!

Love,
Kris

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

don't you just love soccer? in my opinion it's the best "family" sport out there. we love it! tell them congratulations!

Sherelle said...

Hi Shauna! I stopped by to answer your question about my garden, and I became immersed in your blog! What a cute family you have...love the red hair...just beautiful! I'm really jealous of your cute garden stakes (the cute little vegetable faces). To answer your question, I plant pole beans on that arch...I plant some of both sides and they grow up and over the arch. It's perfect because the kids can stand under the arch (in the shade) and help me pick beans!

Mom said...

Nathan, YOU are awesome..............
See what happens when you keep the Sabbath day holy!