Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jake’s Doing Color

Jacob Ribbon Spool

Jacob is now working with colors and shading.  His teacher has a dowel with different colors of ribbon on it.  Jacob says that it is very tedious and is excited to move on to comics.  As we drove home tonight Jacob said, “Thank you mom for letting me do this art class.  I really look forward to it each Tuesday.”  That made all the money and time running him to the class worth while, knowing how much he enjoys it and seeing his talent develop even more!

Jacob Cherries

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Jacob Ryan has got some talent! I'm quite amazed at his drawings.

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

he really is an amazing artist! i'm in awe every time i see his artwork!

T.Irwin said...

I love the first picture - tedious or not, he did a fantastic job. I love to draw and have been doing it forever, and I have never quite master colors - so I really respect those who can work so well with it.