Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Little Tongue

So we have been doing a few make-up soccer games due to the previous weekend blizzards.  The weather has been beautiful and so I was able to shoot some photos.  Tonight I sat down to look at the photos and found a little tongue hanging out in most of my kids photos.  I don’t know if it helps them concentrate or what, but there it is in their pictures.

Nathan Soccer

Here is another one:

Rebecca Soccer 3

SOOO, I’ve learned that I need to take pictures of my kids throwing the ball in like this – and then I don’t get that little tongue hanging out.

Kaylee Soccer

I’ve also learned after reviewing these photos that I sure take better shots of other people’s children than I do my own.  I think I get too into the game and forget to take pictures when my kids have the ball.  At any rate I really enjoy watching them compete and am grateful for all that they are learning through team sports.

No comments: