Monday, May 4, 2009

Mother’s Tea Quote

Today Jacob’s class had a Mother’s Tea for all the mothers. It was fun. They had us sit at this big table and then each of our children stood behind us and massaged our shoulders. They had prepared poems for us. I teared up as I read Jacob’s, but then gained control so I wouldn’t embarrass him. They also had made jars of lotions for us. We finished off by playing the Newlywed Game, but did questions relating to how well they knew their mothers.

I loved the quote that was the theme for the party today and wanted to share it”

“To the world you might just be one person but to one person you might be the World” author unknown

I just loved that! I hope that to each of my children I AM their World because to me THEY truly are MY World.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i stumbled upon this site by coincidence. thank you so much for the beautiful quote and story!!! it made my day.