Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette was my weekend buddy!  Her parents went on a trip and asked if she could stay with us.  I was quite excited to have her.  She is such an incredibly sweet girl and so kind to my kids.  We probably bored her to death since we are not a teenage household, but more of a toddler household. 

The kids were having a playdate with the Webb’s when she got here, so there were 10 kids here on Friday afternoon.  Did I mention that we were doing tye dye T-shirts with the 10 kids!!!  Then Saturday we ran all around to soccer games, did a little photo shoot, and fit in a quick trip to Maurices (I got that green skirt Kristy).  That night I drug Jeanette with me to a girl’s night out, with a bunch of young moms.  We went to Chili’s and then the movie.

I think when Sunday came around she was ready to go back home to the peace and quiet.  She just has such a sweet disposition, I was really sad to see her leave!

No comments: