Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sculpture Park

We LOVE this park!  There are soooo many sculptures (132 to be exact) and it makes for a nice walk going from one to another.  Nathan had his soccer ball with him as usual.  When he said, “mom get a picture of this…”  I of course didn’t hesitate!

Sculpture6Sculpture4Sculpture9Sculpture

Then all of the kids got in on the posing with the statues….

 Sculpture2   Sculpture5  Sculpture7 Sculpture8  Sculpture10

I told Stephen how much I was enjoying the day.  He said that we better top it off with Cafe Rio to make it a perfect day.  Oh how we enjoy Cafe Rio! 

3 comments:

lrbodine said...

I stumbled across your blog and I have to know where this park is! I am gathering somewhere in Denver since I know there is no Cafe Rio in Colorado Springs....

www.iheartcoloradosprings.com

Rebekah said...

I love the one with the CTR ring!

Spike N Tuna Jones said...

Hey there.. K told me you blogged and I had to check it out. Love your blog! I have blogged for a few years as memories for my kids since I don't scrapbook. So glad to have you on my bloglist!

Tina (Mrs. Thruston) :)