Thursday, October 27, 2011

Girls Night

The big girls had games in Denver on Saturday.  One in the morning and one in the late afternoon.  I was excited to spend the day with them, but anxious to get home for a Girls’ Night out with friends.  The girls and I went to the huge American Girl Doll store, checked out Justice, grabbed some lunch and visited Aunt Jodee.  Then we headed up to the north side of Denver for Kaylee’s game.  By the time it was over traffic was horrible and it was late.  I looked at the time and knew that we weren’t going to be back in time for me to go with my friends.  I then looked at my two girls giggling in the back and knew that THEY were my girls night out.

Chilis

We dodged the traffic and headed to Chili’s.  The girls were so giggly.  I think that part of it, was them being so tired from their games.  I so enjoy their VERY different personalities.  It is fun to hang out with them.  I’m glad that THEY were my night out!

A big thanks for Stephen running Jake over to a football party, Nathan to a paintball party, Nathan to his games that he was reffing, and dealing with the little girls.  You are awesome Stever!!!

No comments: