Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Photo

My kids are on Fall Break this week.  We spent Monday and Tuesday up in Denver.  Stephen worked from there and we were all together, soaking up every minute of family time.

We went to some really beautiful places.  At one park there were leaves all over.  The kids were throwing and playing in them.  I snapped this picture of Rebecca enjoying the moment.  Her expression is exactly how I felt that day.

Fall Leaves

The weather was perfect and as always, I just LOVE being with my family!  Now the friends are sneaking into the week.  There are two spending the night right now.  I’m just glad that I was able to steal my family away for a couple of days.

Pumpin Patch

Tonight I made hot apple cobbler topped with ice cream for dessert.  Now as I sit here going through all of these Fall pictures with the beautiful warm colors, I’m thinking that Fall might be my favorite season.

Just think of all that comes with Fall - harvesting, holidays, pumpkins, parties, pies, mild temperatures, bright colored leaves, soups, baked desserts…..

No comments: