Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Anderson Farms

We went to Anderson Farms WITH Stephen this year.  Everything just seems more fun with dad!

Pumpin Patch2 Pumpin Patch3

My back is STILL not doing very well.  I sat there watching my family on the bumpy wagon ride feeling so sad that I couldn’t do it with them.

anderson Anderson2  Pumpin Patch5 Pumpin Patch6ED Pumpin Patch7

Kaylee was the only picture I took of the barrel train.  Jerrica loved the barrel train and kept begging to always do it.  I’m mad that I don’t have any pictures of her in it.

The kids love playing tag on top of the big hay bale maze.  I’m always scared that someone is going to fall and break a leg…

 Pumpin Patch8Haystack Haystack2 Haystack3 Haystack4   Pumpin Patch10

The kids love the cart and track.  Stephen was a little tooooo into it!

Anderson3 Anderson4 Anderson5 Anderson6 Anderson7 Anderson8 Anderson9 Anderson10 Anderson11

Pumpin Patch11 Pumpin Patch12ED Pumpin Patch14 Pumpin Patch15 Pumpin Patch16

Yes, I take a TON of pictures, but I just don’t want to forget perfect days like these!

No comments: