Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Ref

Last weekend Stephen and I took Nathan on a date night to watch his soccer coach play in a semi’s game.  We got snacks from Sonic, and all snuggled in the front of the van to watch the game.  It was a cold night, but so fun to enjoy with Nathan.  That boy just loves soccer.

He has also been reffing games to earn money, and it has been good money for him.  Stephen usually takes him.  This week I was able to sneak a peak at them because they were at the same field as Rebecca’s game. 

Ref3

He is a side ref for older age groups, and then a center ref for younger kids.  I have always thought that Nathan was cute with little kids.  He is good to explain rules to them, and encourage them.

Ref Ref2 

I never thought that I would take pictures of a ref.  :)

No comments: