Sunday, October 16, 2011

Denver Botanic Garden

I REALLY wanted to make it to Denver’s Botanic Gardens before everything was frozen and dead.  Thanks to a warm Fall we made it!  The bright flowers, various textures, and scents scattered around the gardens made me jealous that my yard is not a botanic garden.  :(

“Bread feeds the body, but flowers feed the soul.”  ~The Koran

 Botanic Garden2 Botanic Garden7Botanic Garden3 Botanic Garden5Botanic Garden4

We took a little rest in a shady area.  Kaylee told me it was her turn to take a picture and snapped a couple of Stephen and I.  We are sure getting older!

 Us

2 comments:

Valeri said...

Great photos, as always! What a beautiful couple you make! Neil has that same shirt! :)

Km said...

Beautiful flowers and an even more beautiful couple! You don't look old at all!!!!! Only pretty!