Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Photo

Are you getting tired of my summer photos?  I really like how you can see the seasons in pictures.  I think that someday I might even make a family photo book of the seasons with my pictures.  This one would make my summer section.

The big girls did a lemonade stand with friends today.  I have some fun pictures of them, but this one stood out as I was looking at them tonight.  It's another summer photo to me.  I love Kaylee's expression and her big sunglasses.  I love her clutching the lemonade box with their money.  I even like how the sunscreen and treats from their lemonade stand are in the foreground.

Lemonade2

I will post more about their stand when I highlight the week, just couldn't resist slipping this picture into a quick post. 

I sure love my Kaylee Girl!

2 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

She looks like a movie star!!

Km said...

Sooooo GORGEOUS!!! She is just stunning!