Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pirates Cove

Our family LOVES Pirates' Cove.  They have a little something for everyone, so it works out perfectly with our various age groups.  They have a sand area, waterslides, diving area, lazy river and a big spray pirate ship to climb on.

Since Angie was leaving to Washington, she wanted to do one last Pirates Cove day with friends on Wednesday.  Angie, Kesti, and Linnea all have younger kids, SO I let me three older ones invite friends.  That made NINE kids for me to keep track of.  SO Stephen decided that he would come and help.  The kids were THRILLED that dad was coming, AND since he was coming, I got to ride with Angie and visit with her all the way up to Denver.  I'm just going to miss her and that funny personality!

Anyway, FUN day!  I took just a few pictures when we first got there and then put the camera up.

Pirates Cove2

Pirates Cove9 Pirates Cove5Pirates Cove7Pirates Cove10 Pirates Cove Pirates Cove6Pirates Cove3 Pirates Cove4

1 comment:

Anna Linnea said...

I take it, us hot mamma's weren't so hot in our picture! Love the pics they turned out beautiful as always.