Sunday, June 5, 2011

Shake It

Rebecca started taking Jazz last Fall.  Last night was her performance at the Pikes Peak Center, and Rebecca LOVED every minute of it.  Watching her beam down at that huge crowd made me beam.

Dance3ED 

Her favorite part was shaking it!

Dance2

She had cute friends in her dance with her.

 Dance   Dance4 Dance5  

I think we have a dancer.  She loves the music, the attention, the fancy clothes and accessories.  AND she sure has the attitude....

Dance8

You were awesome Rebecca! 

We LOVED watching you with that big smile!

Becca Dance4ED

2 comments:

T.Irwin said...

She is so beautiful!!

I used to love the tassels moving...I liked the way the felt and made me feel. But my favorite party was always the sparkling and glitter. :)

Km said...

How fun is that... You have a dancer in the house! That attitude image is just precious. She Isbeyond beautiful.