Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Quick Trip

Here is a glimpse of our quick trip.  I don't have any pictures of Stephen and the big kids riding bikes into town for a soda.  That was a highlight though.  I also enjoyed an auction with a couple of my high school friends, mom, and Aunt Kathy.

One of my favorite pictures is this one of Kaylee that was taken in an old barn.  I love that soft lighting coming thru the door and those two sweet faces.

Kitty

My other favorite picture is of mom's Bleeding Hearts.  They have always been one of my favorite flowers because they look like a little red headed girl with her hair flipped up.  Mom ALWAYS has such pretty flowers blooming around her yard.  I came home depressed about my yard.  :/

Sanford3 Sanford4 Sanford5 Sanford7Sanford16 Sanford12 Sanford13 Sanford14 Sanford15 Sanford9

Sanford11

Thanks for everything mom and dad!

3 comments:

T.Irwin said...

love love love! Your family is so much fun to follow! I SOOOOO need to come visit you and meet your kids.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

that kitten is PRECIOUS! :) I love the pictures. I'm sure your yard is beautiful too.

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I LOVED all the pictures!!! I can't wait to come home and see you all!
Love,
Kris