Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

 Stephen always gets his birthday and Father's day gifts rolled together.

Last year we got him new dress clothes and guitar software.  We stuffed him with all of the new clothes from top to bottom.  Our guy looked like this...

image

This year the kids decided to do another guy.  Stephen needed new gym clothes and shoes.  He also wanted a new volleyball and basketball.  Here is this years guy minus the volleyball...

Fathers Day

We also made a treat basket.  Stephen has a BIG sweet tooth. 

Fathers Day3

Each treat has a note from one of us that states, "I think you are SWEET because..."  OR they say, "It is always a TREAT when you..."  I then folded over and taped each note for a little extra "treat" for him.

Fathers Day2

Needless to say, the gifts were a hit.  I think I may need to go sneak a treat out of his basket right now for ME!.

2 comments:

T.Irwin said...

love it! I love the posed guy - that's a nice fun tradition you and your kids have created.

Km said...

One lucky daddy!!! I think the life size dolls are fantastic!!!!!