Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekend Update

Just a quick update.  Stephen has been coaching the two older girls’ volleyball team.  Friday was their last game.  They went undefeated!

VBall VBall2Ed We had soccer games and birthday parties over the weekend.

Kaylee Soccer

Jacob had a pop concert this week.  I couldn’t believe how incredible all of the different bands sounded.  They have very talented conductors working with them!

Trumpet2 I also went to a girls night Saturday that left me depressed, BECAUSE this cute little friend of mine is moving.  I’m sure going to miss her….

Angie8 Why do friends have to move?!?!?

2 comments:

tren said...

Oh, I know, it stinks! It seems like every time I really make a close friend, they move away. My baby sister is moving to Oklahoma in July and I'm so sad about that!
It does seem that you have a LOT of friends, but I know having lots of others doesn't make it easier to say goodbye to one.

rp said...

Hey--- was looking at your different categories of things to do in the summer---- can you attach those so I can see your ideas???? or have I missed how to get to them?