Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ashley’s Doll

So some kids have a special doll that they practice hairstyles on.  They also practice putting make-up on that doll’s face.  Well, this has been Ashley’s doll since she was born…

Lickstick

The other afternoon Jerrica came in to show me her “Lick Stick” that Ash put on her.  Ashley wasn’t far behind making sure that I knew she picked out new clothes for Jerrica that was in Ashley’s words,  “more like fashion”.  Ash does claim to belong to a fashion club.  She also helped out with the hairstyle by adding a little headband.

What I don’t get is that Jerrica just sits there calmly as Ashley makes her over!  She DOES look slightly scared though, doesn’t she?!?!

I have a feeling that as these girls get older, Ashley will continue to help her little sister with her hair, clothes and make-up.  AND I’m sure Jerrica will continue to love her sister’s attention.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Adorable! And yeah, she looks a little "star-struck".

Mom said...

This picture & comments really cracked me up!!!

Tiffany said...

hahaha...that's too cute :)