Monday, May 2, 2011

Growing Chocolate

Stephen works from home and I leave the little girls with him A LOT as I run errands during the day.  Well, one day last week as I was pulling into our driveway I saw the little girls out in my garden and they immediately started running when they saw me.   I had just planted some of my cold crops, and I was NOT happy to see them out there digging in MY garden.

Chocolate Bunny

SO, I go out there and see my Costco size bag of chocolate chips with some of the chocolate chips in little rows.  I yelled at them asking them what they were doing?!?!  To which Ashley informed me, “we are going to grow chocolate bars in our garden this year”

Am I going to be sane after I get all of these kids raised?

9 comments:

T.Irwin said...

ha ha ha HA HA HA HA!!! That is AWESOME!!!! Brilliant!!! I love it.

I'd love it if I could plant chocolate like that (not to mention money).

Love the picture, too.

Ryan M. Spillane said...

Your kids are so cute!!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

if only we could do that :)

Rebecca said...

That is SO cute!

How do you black out the background on your portraits?

Km said...

So darling!! I don't even know how you have time to garden!!! My garden is called weeds...:)

Jacqueline said...

LOVE this story!!!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

that is the greatest thing i have ever heard!!! love it!

[Stacia] said...

Probably not. But one has to question your sanity in having six kids to begin with. :)
SUCH a cute story!

Amy G said...

I found your blog because of a pin on pinterest and this is so funny and cute. You should shock them when the weather cools - you should stick chocolate bars on a plant in your garden... haha.