Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Card Maker

Jacob is such an incredible artist, AND I’m always putting him to work.

My Ultimate Conditioning teacher is amazing and we decided to all chip in money for a gift card.  Of course we needed a huge card for everyone to sign.  SO, I enlisted Jacob to make a quick cartoon version of my teacher on a poster board.    Needless to say it was a hit…

Jake Card He also made a card for Nathan the other night with such a sweet note inside….

Jake Card 2 I think we have Mr. Hallmark living with us!

4 comments:

T.Irwin said...

WOW!! he is really great...hopefully he'll continue to develop that talent, as I'm sure he will.

Ryan M. Spillane said...

AWESOME!! I love the card!

Mom said...

Jacob, you ARE an awesome artist!
Remember your poor grandma when you are raking in the bucks for illustrating books & doing art work for the rich & famous!

Km said...

That is soooo amazing!!, what talent!