Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Recipes

I made this cake last week and it was DIVINE!  We aren't big cake eaters, but the texture of this one made it irresistible.  I had to run it over to a friend that is always sharing treats with me.  She said it reminds her of a "German Chocolate cake all in the cake".  Anyway, here is the recipe...

Magic Bar Cake

Also, we just tried THESE and the family LOVED them!  We had guacamole and salsa to dip them in.

image

So check out the link, whip them up for dinner and then bake the cake for dessert.  You will be all set for you meal tonight!

4 comments:

Danen & Brittany Johanson said...

YUMMY!!!! I think I WILL have to make these ASAP!!! Thanks Shauna!!!!!

Unknown said...

I sure miss you Brittany!!!!

Vince and Jaclyn said...

I made the chicken taquitos for dinner last night...HUGE hit!! Thank you!!

Heather said...

We just made the taquitos last night. My family all loved them - even the picky eaters. Thanks for the link!