Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Park

This is how it happens …

I get really tired of cleaning, especially when it’s gorgeous outside.  So I “casually mention” to the little girls the idea of going to the park and feeding the ducks.  Then I “causally mention” to Stephen the idea of picking up Subway for lunch in the park.  Of course by this time EVERYONE is onboard to vacate the house and enjoy the beautiful weather.

Park

I love how excited Ash gets when she is feeding the ducks.  She just can’t quit smiling and talking to the ducks, the entire time she is feeding them.

Park3 Park4 Park5Park7 Nothing like a lunch break !

3 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

feeding the ducks is one of my most favorite activities :)

gorgeous pictures!

Becki Madsen said...

You are such a cute mom! I sure miss seeing you! Let's get together soon and maybe I will see you at Lifetime!

Valeri said...

Awesome pictures, Shauna!!!