Saturday, May 28, 2011

Photography

I LOVE taking pictures!  This month I have been busy with quite a few shoots.  I always take one of my kids to help me.  When I get home and bring up all of the pictures, I always smile at the first ones.  They are usually of my kids, standing in so that I can get all my settings.  Nathan came with me to one of the shoots up at Fox Run.  I LOVE this sweet smile he has.  I can remember the conversation we were having as he was helping me.  He is just such a sweet boy!

 Nathan2

Of course he has to have his soccer ball with him at ALL times. 

Nathan

Speaking of photography, check out this fun list of ideas for each month of things to photograph.  It has GREAT ideas!

10 Can't Miss Photos to take Each Month

I have a little list along with this one for the summer- Stephen at the BBQ, reading with a flashlight on the tramp with the kids, blowing bubbles at sunset.....

4 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

It's always nice to have a willing model...

Anonymous said...

I love your photography and just wish we lived closer for you to do my own family.

I would love to see your entire list of picture ideas for the summer.

Beth

Stacy said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

I know you have already posted this, but what kind of camera do you use and what extras did you buy for it?