Thursday, November 18, 2010

Recipes

I have been busy getting ready for Christmas.  I had made THESE for my older girls last year.  I thought that it would be fun to give them a few of our family favorite recipes that I have digitized to add to those they have collected and copied this year.

%

AND since I have them here I thought I would post them on my blog to have and share.  These two recipes I make together creating our own Panda Express night.

The first one is from my Aunt Callie, who is an amazing cook.  I lived with her during the summers while I was at college and collected so many favorite recipes that I STILL make for my family.  You just add your favorite vegetables and have a yummy stir fry.  The other is an easy one from my friend Emily Flake. 

 cashew ChickenED

 Sweet and Sour Chicken

I think I know what I'm making for dinner tonight!

3 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

okay, those look SO yummy! :) Thanks for sharing.

Lucky Larson's said...

Hello--I am Amy Larson--I live in Sanford and find your blog very fun to read. I have to say that your sweet and sour chicken is the first recipe that I have ever tried off a blog---It was wonderful! Thanks for posting it.

Heather said...

Oh my. I can't WAIT to try these recipes! They sound delicious. We love your chicken tortilla soup recipe, too!