Monday, November 22, 2010

Notes on Treats

I love to take a favorite treat, write a note on it with a Sharpie, and then give it to someone.  Last week I bought Stephen his favorite pie from Village Inn (Banana Cream Pie).  I wrote a sweet note on the top in Sharpie AND he had a grin on his face the rest of the afternoon.  Well, I HATE Banana Cream pie.  I didn't even take a bite of it, but thought of how I "should have" bought one that we BOTH liked.  BUT I knew Stephen needed his Banana Cream.

Well, today I took the older kids to Harry Potter with the Mason's and look what was in the fridge when I came home....

Pie

MY favorite pie with a sweet note.  Totally made my day!  Oh how I love sweet little surprises!

YOU are awesome Stever!!!

4 comments:

Libby said...

He is awesome...and a sweetie. A keeper.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

that is SOOO sweet, by the way, what kind of pie did you get? :)

Lucky Larson's said...

it is ok that you don't know me--I am actually from Denver--I married Lucas Larson. I love your blog and am so impressed with your passion for life! You are one blessed lady!

KM said...

What a fantastic hubs you have! Looks like he takes lessons from one incredible wife!