Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Native American

I posted Kaylee's Medieval pictures from Friday morning and caught grief from Rebecca for not putting hers on here.  SOOO here they are!  She wore moccasins that Grandpa Thompson had made out of leather with Jacob.

Native4Native Native2 Native3

Notice the red little face?  It's not sunburn, it's just that COLD Colorado weather in the morning.  Oh, it is getting COLD!!!

For Rebecca's Native American day they rotated classrooms doing different activities.  One room they played games, another room they made crafts, another one they heard a Native American story around a campfire and then created their own sentences using symbols.  They finished off with a little feast of nuts, vegetables, dried fruits and meats.  Here are a few pics....

Native7 Native5 Native6

AND that was Native American Day!!!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

My kids haven't noticed yet who is getting face time on the blog, but I hear all the time, "Mom, you should blog about this."

For the record, I think you do a great job spotlighting all your kids.

KM said...

Wow!!!! I love these photos and what a time of creative education!!!!