Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tangled

We spent last week in Arizona for Thanksgiving.  Stephen's parents and SIX sisters all met for a big rendezvous.  While we were there we went to the drive-in to see Tangled. 

image

It is sooo cute!  My sister had given me the idea to do little invites for the girls with a brush.  And guess what ... Target's dollar section had little brush and mirrors.  So I made some for my girls and nieces.

Brush

It's the perfect size for them to keep in their purses and then they can remember the night that we saw Tangled.  The boys reminded me that I didn't do anything fun for them when we went to see the new Harry Potter.  Why do kids always have to keep track of what the other is getting?!?!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

What a cute idea!

Rachel S. Smith said...

You are too fun!!!! And MY kids keep track of every injustice!!