Saturday, November 6, 2010

Senior Photos

It has been a busy week with photo shoots.  I usually don't share photos that I take of other people on my blog, but I figured quite a few of my family would enjoy Jori's pictures.  I will post some of Tylor's tomorrow.  Jori is such a beautiful girl....

@12 @1 @3 @4 @5 @6 @7 @8 @10

Jori13

Jori is such a sweet girl! 

She patiently waited for me to take her pictures today.  I had a busy day with games up in Denver with kids, yet we managed to squeeze this little session in before the sun went down.

5 comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

love em! except for the ones in the texas shirt...OU grad here!...LOL...j/k

nice work

Teachinfourth said...

Wonderful shots!

Valerie said...

shauna those are beautiful! :)

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I can't believe Jori is a Senior this year!! She is very beautiful! You did a great job with your photography skills!!

KM said...

So PRETTY!!!!