Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Toy Story Party

Ash wanted a Toy Story party with her friends, SO a Toy Story party is what we did.  Once again I was too busy with the party to get pictures of all the kids, BUT I did take a few pictures from the party to remember what we did.  Here is the table set up.  A friend, Danette had a Toy Story party for her son and I noticed in the pictures that she had the plastic ware in a cowboy boot.  LOVED the idea and did it. 

Toy Story Birthday4

We played games with Toy Story toys.  Like Army men bowling with a golf ball...

Toy Story3

Races with Mr. Potato Head and all his pieces to see who could assemble him the fastest...

Toy Story4

Scavenger hunt, pinata, AND a game where they had to reach into a bag with their eyes closed and guess which character they pulled out.  Thanks to Kim I had ten different characters and a total of 20 toys that could be pulled out...

Toy Story2

The cake was basically licorice wrapped around cute figurines that I had bought at Target.  She was THRILLED (along with Jerrica) to keep and play with the little characters.

Birthday2

It was a fun party, but I'm glad that we alternate friend party years with family parties.  I kinda need those breaks...

1 comment:

Janessa said...

How fun! Ashley could be Jessie for Halloween next year with her pretty red hair:) We do the friend parties every other year too. Friend parties are fun, but with lots of kids, I don't think I could do every year with friend parties. They are a lot of work!