Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine's Dresses

A friend of mine snuck me into a photography class with her this week. The teacher had an amazing picture packet that explained so many things that perplex me in photography. Anyway, one of the challenges was to take pictures using different aperature settings. So one morning after I had gotten the little girls ready I proceeded to use them as my models. They participated fairly well for 30 shots and then fatigue set in for me and them!!! I did learn that I don't want to use the auto setting on my camera. The photos I took by manually setting my camera had such a vast difference in color and lighting.


I love this one of Jerrica because she is always sticking her tongue out.





And this is what it looks like if you have taken one too many pictures -







No comments: