Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Food

After seeing the Draper Temple, Dave had made reservations at an incredible Italian Restaurant in downtown Salt Lake City called Cucina Toscana. Valter is the owner. It was a busy Valentine's weekend, but he greeted us with kisses on the cheeks and ushered us back to a secluded little area and the feasting began. We didn't order off the menu, instead they brought us course after course after course. We had yummy appetizers and then 7 different salads to try. I was so full, but it was sooo good that I HAD to keep eating. The flavors in the food was amazing! I'm craving it right now as I type. I had to laugh as Dave was telling us about this Valter and how he knows him, because he told us that he reminds him of Albert Einstein. He totally looks like him! See for yourself in the photo!

That night, (we are still on Friday) we found hung on each of our bedroom doors, little breakfast in bed signs. Alesha had a list of foods that you could check and beverages as well. Then a time to be served your breakfast in the morning. The older kids were so excited, as was I. We checked off our preferences and to bed we went. The next morning starting at 6:00am Alesha was running around breakfasts to everyone on cute heart plates for Valentine's Day. I was still full from the night before, and being the morning person that I am, I wasn't too pleasant when she brought in mine. Alesha is always such a cute hostess and great cook!


No comments: