Monday, February 2, 2009

Family's in Town - Blessing of Thomas

My parents came to town for Thomas' blessing. We ran from one game to the other on Saturday. We had a total of 5 games to go to. Kaylee was the all star of the weekend. She had an incredible basketball game with eight points and a lot of hustle. Needless to say, we opted for dinner and a movie instead of a Nuggets game for the evening.
We ate at Red Robin for dinner. This made three times in one week to have eaten there. I went on two different girls nights earlier in ther week. Of course I was able to handle a THIRD bacon guacamole burger for the week. I love their onion ring sauce to dip my fries in, my hips love it too.


We then went to "Taken" with Liam Neeson. It was about a daughter that is kidnapped and a dad on a mission to find her. There was enough action to keep me awake, even after a long day. I just enjoyed snuggling up to my Stever and bugging him with questions about the movie.

Then Sunday was the blessing in the evening. Thomas was so cute!!! We had fun visiting and enjoying everyone. The food was delicious. Kristy and Ryan had made a huge Mexican buffet.





And there you have the highlights of the week!!!

1 comment:

Jennie Blaser said...

we just saw Taken on Saturday too. It was pretty intense. Makes you want to hop on the next plane to Paris! :)