Wednesday, February 18, 2009

End of the Trip

On Saturday night we went over to Jamin's for a pizza party. Their baby has gotten so big. I'm mad I didn't get any pictures while we were over there. Jon and Janna, as well as Dave and Lindsey came too. We enjoyed seeing everyone and visiting.

My shopping buddy Brittany came over and I was able to go with her and spend time. I LOVE friends that you can visit about anything and everything and time just flies as you do. I sure miss you Brittany!!! Can't you move back to Colorado!!!

Sunday we went to church and filled the Primary with all our kids. That afternoon we just chilled. We did get some fun pictures. Here is a fun one of the kids from up above.

Monday morning we went by Wood Connection and got some fun projects that I will be posting soon. We need to do a craft day with Alesha on speaker phone again.



The fun finale to the trip was sweet Pamela's meal. She is one of my YW and was taking care of Shadow while we were gone. She called me Monday morning and told me that she was going to make us dinner to come home to. I was like, "Oh don't worry about us ..." But she had already bought the food and started the dinner. We got home around 8:00pm to a peppered roast with gravy in our oven and cheesey spirals as a side dish. It was so yummy!!! We ALL enjoyed our little feast and the sweetness of Pamela. Oh and did I mention she had the table all set with our china and napkins all fancy. She is a jewel!!!

No comments: