Thursday, February 5, 2009

Indoor Soccer Arena ALL to Ourselves

Kaylee has indoor soccer practice at Soc N Roll in Monument on Wednesday nights. Last week I noticed that no one shows up until 5:00. So this week Kaylee and I went up early and played in this huge soccer field all by ourselves. We practiced power kicks on the goals, ran, laughed, listened to our echoes, and giggled until we about pee'd our pants. As 5 o'clock approached and still no one was there I asked Kaylee where everyone was at. She said, "I hope they don't come. I'm having fun playing with just you mom." My heart thought the same, but my body sure was getting tired from keeping up with a little 7 year old giggle box. As it turns out there was an accident on I-25 and everyone was really late. I loved that Kaylee time in there all by ourselves!!!

1 comment:

Becki Madsen said...

Look at that camera shot! you professional you! How did you take that picture? SOC or Manual? Sounds like you had a great time!