Saturday, August 11, 2012

Overnighter in Denver

Kaylee had a tournament in Denver.  She had a game late Thursday night and then early Friday morning.  SOOO I decided to make a little date of it with the big girls.  I love their personalities and conversations.  After Kaylee’s first game we ran to get ice cream and fries because we wanted to, and didn’t have a slew of other family members wanting to eat something different.  We spent the night in Denver.  We snuggled and watched the Olympics.  The next morning we went to another game and then off to Park Meadows mall for a little shopping.  The girls were so cute as we shopped.  Then we had a special lunch before heading home.  Here are a couple of pictures I took to capture our overnight date……..

American Girl dol2l Denver CupDenver Cup4 Denver Cup3Ed  Denver Weekend Denver Weekend2

I am always so surprised at the conversations on these small dates.  What if we wouldn’t go on these?  Would I still hear these sweet questions?  Would they still tell me the stories that I hear from them?  So grateful for dates!

Saturday Kaylee had two games and ALL of our family went up to Denver.  A little different than the three of us.  :)

1 comment:

T.Irwin said...

I love that you spend this kind of time with them while you can!