Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Favorite Things at Grandma’s

We went down to my parent’s for the 24th celebration.  Whenever we go down my kids run to their favorite toys at her house.  Some of them are classic toys or games from when I was young.  

My mother’s watch has always been a favorite “toy” sliding on wrists.  I don’t know how many babies have been entertained by that watch.

Favorite Toys4

Dress up at mom’s or at Aunt Kathy’s is always fun…

Dress Up (2) Dress Up Dress up2 Favorite Toys Favorite Toys2 Favorite Toys3 

The big kids love the plethora of movies that mom has.  They also love playing in her big yard, whether it’s kick the can at night, basketball, AndyIOver, Tickle Lock or just a 3v3 soccer game.

3v3(2) 3v3Ed

The other fun place is the fire pit.  My dad makes amazing hamburgers!  The kids love perfecting their marshmallows.

Fire Pit7Fire Pit Fire Pit3 Fire Pit4 

My favorite is ALL of it.  I always have to walk through all the rooms and yard to note any changes.  So many memories in that house I grew up in and so many new memories we are still making in it.

1 comment:

Just Another Mummy Blog said...

I was just wondering what the 24th celebration is?