Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nights

I am very much a night person.  I feel like I have all night and could do any project or read any book all night long.  If I were to wake up early to accomplish something, I feel rushed, and that the kids will be up at any moment ruining my “ME time”.

BookEd

The other night Steve was off playing volleyball or basketball.  I had my icy drink and a good book sitting on my nightstand.  It just made me smile seeing that drink and book sitting there, that I had to take a picture.  Oh how I love curling up in my flannel sheets with an open window blowing in a fresh breeze, and a good book to read.  The night was HEAVEN!  :)

4 comments:

Km said...

Ohhhh I so agree... I become so creative and productive after the kiddos go to bed! Frankie doesn't go to sleep until 1am... So that is pushing my late night limits a bit!!! :) your night stand looks so inviting!

Heather said...

It sounds like heaven! I find myself finding joy in simple pleasures like that more and more as I get older.

Unknown said...

I stumbled across your precious blog and I'm in love with your babies! So adorable! I have already added Jennifer Murdley's Toad to my daughter's reading list! Do you keep a list of your fav books somewhere on your blog? This pic makes me happy also, drink and a book= :) Thanks!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.