Friday, April 27, 2012

Last Friday Night

Last Friday Rebecca spent the night over at her best friend, Neely’s house.  The two boys had a fun late night party in the forest last Friday with 40 other kids.  When I went to pick them up at my friend’s house it was filled with boys and girls laughing, eating, enjoying a bon fire, and just having a great time.  Nathan told me that I shouldn’t have picked them up on time (even though it was 11!).  Kaylee was home having a sleepover of her own with two of her friends from church. 

Tonight they are all mine!  There are no friends here and they aren’t out with friends.  They are home.  I know they won’t be mine for too much longer because they are growing so quickly.  Yes, I’m grateful for good friend, but oh how I enjoy these family nights every chance I get!

No comments: