Monday, April 23, 2012

My Actress

Ashley has always been very animated.  She loves to do little shows for our family.  So, we put her in a little acting class at the first of the year.  They would act out scenarios, play games, and practice their act for the show.  Well, Saturday was finally the show.

Acting

Acting4

Acting2 Their act was Mary Poppins the musical. They each had lines to say. They also danced in two little different dances while singing.

Her friend Sarah was in the class with her.  Friends always make classes extra fun.

 Acting2 Acting3 

Ashley was awesome!  She had the permagrin on her face.  She spoke all of her lines and solo part nice and clear.  I asked her if she had any stage fright during the show.  She rolled her eyes at me and said, “Mom, why would I have stage fright?  I LOVE this!”

Acting

3 comments:

Mom said...

Ashley, you look so darling in these pictures! I wish we could have come to the springs to watch you.
I think we have an actress in the family!!!

Km said...

Mary poppins!!! How neat! Your kids are all so multi talented... I think it is incredible all the things you encourage them to do... From acting to poetry to sports to science!!!! It will be fun to see what they grow up to be. Do you think we will still have blogs when we are kids are grown and we are grandmas?!!!?

Km said...

Mary poppins!!! How neat! Your kids are all so multi talented... I think it is incredible all the things you encourage them to do... From acting to poetry to sports to science!!!! It will be fun to see what they grow up to be. Do you think we will still have blogs when we are kids are grown and we are grandmas?!!!?