Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Visitors and Easter Link

We had a busy week with visitors.  :)

Don and Brenda@

Not only were Stephen's parents in town, but a couple of his sisters, AND my parents.  It was fun and I need to blog about it tonight.

I did promise one of MY sister's that I would share this link - HERE.  It is from this month's Friend magazine.  I love how it summarizes each day of Christ's life leading up to Easter.  It's perfect for scripture reading each night.  I'm hoping to pick up some yummy naan bread from a restaurant here in town to go along with tomorrow's.  Anyway, if you have the friend, cut that section out and save it with your Easter stuff.  It is such a perfect little summary!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm sure you've answered this question a million times, but what camera/lens(es) do you use? You take the BEST portraits! Thanks!

Unknown said...

I have the Nikon 7000 and LOVE the 50mm 1.4 lens. I hardly ever take it off!