Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our Entomologist

So Ashley found a beetle a LONG time ago.  She named him Tom and let him go.  NOW she finds all kinds of Tom's relatives.  She will come in from playing, "Mom, I just found Tom's son ... Mom here is Tom's cousin..."  Along with how they are related, she will include the name of the beetle.  We think she is pretty AWESOME to know her beetles and genealogy of beetles so well...

Meet Juliet from today.  She dated Tom when she was younger but ended up marrying David...

 Julie4t Juliet Julie2t Julie3t

Tom, we sure enjoy all of your family!  Thanks for letting our entomologist study all of you!

3 comments:

tren said...

That is so hilarious! Have you ever taken her to the May Museum? She would probably love it!

sue said...

I had a couple of questions for you? I think I read that you live in Colorado. My family may be moving to the Denver area soon and I was wondering if you lived in this area and if you could tell me about the school in the area.
sueellenhafen@yahoo.com

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

that is so great! i love it! thanks for the good chuckle!