Monday, April 25, 2011

Soul Surfer

Another busy weekend filled with soccer, Easter, older girls singing at Stake Women’s Conference, double date with the Mumma’s, AND a date to see …

image

My cute friend Angie and I took our older girls to see Soul Surfer.  It was so fun to sit and laugh with a friend, watch an inspiring movie, and see sweet expressions on my girls faces as they watched. Rebecca told me that she almost cried sooo many times during the movie.

Today before church when Rebecca showed me the picture she had drawn of the movie, I couldn’t resist snapping a couple pictures of the girls together.   I wish that I would have taken a picture of Angie and Emma with us.  Pictures just save memories for me!  Oh well, these will have to do…. Big Girls

Big Girls2

Big Girls3

They are such good friends and get so giggly.   I hope they always stay close to each other. 

Here is the Soul Surfer picture Rebecca made….Soul SurferED

3 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Having seen this movie I would agree with your daughter...it was inspring and nearly brought tears in many different places.

Most certainly worth watching.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

? I haven't heard of this movie?

your girls are as cute as ever :)

T.Irwin said...

total cuteness! Your girls are just adorable! The movie did look good, but it's based on a great story so it should be inspiring.