Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bald

We were walking into the YMCA today and the wind was HORRIBLE.  My hair and the little girls hair was blowing everywhere, so I said,

"This wind is blowing our hair away." 

As soon as we get inside, Jerrica looks up at me with her big, scared eyes and says,

"Mom, is my hair all gone from the wind"

I couldn't help but smile as I could picture her little mind watching the wind blow our hair, thinking that it was pulling hair out.  I pointed out that Ashley and I still had our hair and that she was just fine too. 

She is always bringing a smile to my face with her sweet innocence!

JErra Me First

3 comments:

Mary said...

We went through something similar when we tf our oldest they were going to be Sunbeams! I love this age!

Mary said...

Tf = told

(don't know what happened there.)

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

that is SO cute! :)