Friday, April 22, 2011

Dying Easter Eggs

There is something about ALL of the bright colors and the white canvas of each egg…. Egg Dye

Egg Dy2e  Jerrica was busy dipping egg wrappers in boiling water with Nathan’s help.  Ash was trying to peel and eat every egg she had.  Rebecca was writing with the crayon on all her eggs.  Kaylee kept trying the shiny foil egg technique, and finally mastered it, creating a “Golden Egg”.

Egg Dy3e

Now I have a fridge FILLED with Easter eggs and one less thing to do over the weekend!

2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Coloring Easter eggs was always one of my favorite traditions this time of year...

Nicole S said...

Somehow I stumbled upon your blog and have loved reading and learning from you. I especially love your insights and tips on basic life organization (the drawers/bins for each child to put their school/church stuff to keep...I liked that one) as well as spiritual ideas and projects and fhe's that you do with your children. I was the oldest of 6, I have 2 of my own, so I enjoy learning how other people organize important things they want to keep, holiday traditions they hold and spiritual things they do together. Thanks for all your posts.