Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

I LOVED studying those scripture passages that I shared from the “Friend” this week.  I feel that we had more focus on the Savior for the week.  One night I DID stop and get naan bread.  We ate it as we talked about the Last Supper and Jesus washing his disciples feet.  What a good activity to actually rub each other’s feet.  Can you imagine how dirty and calloused feet were during Christ's time, since they wore sandals.

We had a delicious Easter dinner, where we talked more about Christ’s resurrection.  We did another centerpiece like last years.  I think that centerpieces set a mood and can give meaningful conversation to a table ….
image
Kaylee had been asked to share her testimony in Primary and it was so good to hear her sweet thoughts.  I enjoyed this message as well …

1 comment:

T.Irwin said...

Several years ago a friend of mine and I read specific passages in the scriptures on the days leading up to Easter. It was a great experience.