Saturday, October 23, 2010

Photography

I LOVE to take pictures.  They bring back memories of events, activities, emotions and so much more.  I have really enjoyed this series of photography tips by Darcy.  There is just ALWAYS something new that can be learned.  If you enjoy photography or want to learn more, go to Darcy's site HERE she really has a lot of tips and has put a lot of time into the 31 day series.  

I also LOVE Scott Kelby's books.  He is so funny and knows so much about photography and photoshop.  Here is the link for his books on Amazon -  Scott Kelby's Digital Photography Boxed Set, Volumes 1, 2, and 3

AND I must include one of my favorite pictures from this weekend.  It is my Ashley at the Webb's wonderful, family Halloween party (more to come on that).  ANYWAY, her hair looks like wild wig.  She looks almost scary, well Ash IS kinda scary!  The Webb's tree and evening sky and bag of candy in hand, add to this Halloween picture.  I just love how it captures this time of year...
Webb Part4ED
Do YOU have any favorite photography sites that you like?

6 comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

i to am loving darcy's series.

i also love Pioneer Woman's photography blog and i heart faces.

great shot!

Jaymerz said...

I have really enjoyed Darcy's series. I have also been doing the 12 weeks series at 2 peas in a bucket. Thanks for sharing the links to the books, I am always looking for good photography books.

Jaymerz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

How did you get her hair to stary out like this? She looks pretty scary, yet so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Yours!!!!

Teachinfourth said...

I love Scott's books, too. He has so many great ideas. I will have to check out the link to your friend's lessons. I have a set I started for basics for someone who just always points and shoots, but it would probably be a bit too basic for you.

http://teachinfourth.blogspot.com/search/label/Taking%20Great%20Photos

Oh well, there's the link anyhow...