Friday, October 22, 2010

Glimpses

I have all of these random pictures that actually give a glimpse into what my kids enjoy doing...

Jerrica is still loving to sit and look through books.  Puzzles are another favorite, as well as playing outside.

Glimpses10 Glimpses9

Ashley is loving her pre-school and thinks she is all that.  She just went on a field trip to a little farm.

Glimpses Field Trip

Rebecca is loving her Jazz class and is constantly devouring books.  I found this cute notebook on her desk shelf.

 Glimpses5

Glimpses7

Kaylee just got her braces off and has a retainer until more of her adult teeth come in.  I need to get a picture of her with the pretty new teeth.

Nathan still goes out to his big goal any chance he gets to practice.  He keeps all his soccer balls in his room and definitely has his favorites.  He also just finished a school project of a paper mache Hairy Angler Fish for a presentation.

Glimpses3

Glimpses11Oct 2010

Jacob didn't make his Middle School basketball team and was disappointed.  He continues to draw ALL the time and is still doing an art class down at Bemis.  I found this guy sketched on his desk the other morning along with this award.

Glimpses4 Glimpses2

I LOVE my kids! 

I LOVE how different each of them are with their talents and hobbies.

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

Great images! I love the one with the caterpillar.