Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mr. Bones

Kaylee didn't have a playdate on Friday so I made my own play date with her.  I'm always on the look out for easy and fun sewing projects to do with my girls.  I knew this ONE from Martha Stewart would be perfect.  We had buttons on hand and whipped him out in an hour.

Bones2

Of course ALL the younger sisters want "their" own Mr. Bones.  I do love working on projects with the kids.  As you sit there doing it they LOVE to talk and open up about different things going on in their lives.  Kaylee has such a funny sense of humor.  We laughed most of the time that we were making Mr. Bones

BonesED

I also had Jacob use his art skills this week and cut out a tree silhouette and tombstones out of a wheat tortilla to stand in our enchiladas one night.  It's good for him to hear all the kids exclaim how talented he is with his art skills.  Of course Ashley wanted to know why we don't ALWAYS put tree on our enchiladas.  HERE is where I got the idea for that.  AND here is the picture from Katydid's site.

image

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow...that is such a cute idea! And your kids look amazing all dressed up in their costumes!