Sunday, October 31, 2010

Leaves

LOVED all the sweet comments and emails about getting everything done.  This was definitely a week FILLED with things to do.  My brother and his wife have been here working on a job for us.  We have had plenty of Halloween "busy-ness", soccer season was drawing to a close as basketball practices started this week, and three of my kids had field trips. 

On Friday I went and enjoyed a morning of basketball with friends.  I left a little early to do a magic show for Ashley's preschool class.  I LOVED their expressions of shock and awe.  I then ran and picked the other kids up early since they had a half day.  When I got home I realized that Stephen had a web cam conference that DOES NOT mix well with six kids running around SOOOO I headed to the park to let them play in the leaves, enjoy the beautiful weather, AND to let me escape and play with my camera a little.  Of course it didn't last too long because there were practices, Jazz class and play dates to run to. 

YES, life will never slow down and I will always be trying to catch up, BUT I WILL take the time to soak in every little sweet moment that I can ...

Leaves0ED Leaves  Leaves3 Leaves4   Leaves7 Leaves8

AND, this last one is to show off Kaylee's new teeth without braces.  Now to make sure she wears her retainer every night....

3 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I LOVE your pictures!!

tren said...

Shauna, I love the one of Rebecca throwing the leaves in the air. That is a gorgeous photo!

Teachinfourth said...

Shots of people throwing leaves in the air are always so much fun.