Thursday, July 5, 2012

Redhead Date

We went with some redheaded friends on a redheaded date last week. 

Thanks to Aunt Kristy’s clever idea of an arrow pen (to go along with the Brave movie), I made little invitations and pens for each of the girls that went.

Red Head Date

We fixed our red hair just right and headed out to see another redhead in Brave….

I loved the first half of the movie, but not necessarily the second half.  My girls sure enjoyed it though.  We then headed over to Red Robin for lunch.

It was such a fun date.  My friend Shawn and her cute little redheaded daughter came along too.  I always enjoy Shawn’s funny personality, she just makes me laugh.  Ashley kept saying how “lucky” we all were to have red hair.  That girl makes me laugh as well!

Anyway, super fun date!  We need to do more redhead dates!

1 comment:

momMYsliceoflife said...

That is the cutest idea! we had a family date to see it, and we really like it.